Philadelphia chicken and sweetcorn quesadillas
- 1 large cooked chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons sweetcorn
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 dsp tomato puree
- 2 large tortillas
- 50 g Philadelphia Light with Garlic & Herbs
- Heat chicken, sweetcorn, spring onion and tomato puree with 2 tablespoons of water in a small pan, stirring occasionally.
- Spread one of the tortillas with the Philly. Spoon the chicken mixture over one tortilla and top with the other.
- Heat a large frying pan and add the filled tortilla. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Turn over with a large spatula and cook the other side until golden brown.
Other recipes that use Philadelphia light with garlic and herbs:
- Philadelphia bacon wrapped chicken breasts
- Philadelphia chicken and chive risotto
- Philadelphia chilli pasta bake
- Philadelphia chicken and sweetcorn quesadillas
We have a number of tested recipes for Quesadillas:
- Cheese and ham quesadillas
- Crab quesadillas
- Hollywood Quesadillas
- Sincronizada (explaining the difference between Sincronizadas & quesadillas)
- Tortillas: - Encyclopaedic page describing all variants of tortillas
- South American tortilla recipes - :
- Corn tortilla recipe - make them from scratch with masa harina
- Corn tortillas - a Thermomix recipe
- Wheat flour tortilla recipe
- Gorditas - Thick Mexican tortillas
- Quick tortillas - a recipe idea for using left over tortillas
- Burrito (or taco de harina) explained
- Minced beef burritos - A burrito recipe
- Enchiladas - a recipe and an explanation
- Chicken enchiladas
- Cheatin' chicken enchiladas a quick version of the above
- Quick beef enchiladas
- Honduran Enchiladas, This is a typical dish from Honduras
- enfrijoladas, a similar dish to enchiladas
- Homemade tortilla chips - Make superb tortilla chips from soft corn tortillas - better than anything you could buy!
- Cheese nachos - A cheese nacho recipe
- Frito pie - If you like Tex-Mex, you'll love this
- Easy frito pie - Make Frito pie-on the hoof!
- Minced beef for tacos - A Mexican spicy beef taco filling recipe
- Memphis BBQ pulled duck tacos - A duck variation on the same theme
- Sincronizada recipe - A Mexican speciality that can alos be found all over South America
- Quesadillas - A selection of quesadilla recipes
- Dobladas - Stuffed tortillas from Guatemala
- Enfrijoladas recipe - tortillas stuffed with re-fried beans and spices
- Chilaquiles - a fabulous recipe from two Mexican visitors
- Tostadas de guacamole y crema - A famous Diana Kennedy recipe
- Cheese pupusas - a stuffed tortilla from El Salvador
- Pupusa de Chicharron - similar to pupusas, again from El Salvador
- Spicy lamb tortillas - A recipe idea taken from crispy duck pancakes
- Duck fajitas - and a similar version, with crispy duck
- Gressingham Memphis Barbecue Pulled Duck - Commercially available pre-prepared pulled duck
- Spanish tortilla recipes:
- Capricorn, pea and mint tortilla - A Spanish-style tortilla with goats' cheese
- Potato and goats' cheese tortilla - Another Spanish-type with goats' cheese
- Tortilla Española - A Spanish tortilla
- Tortilla capuchina - another Spanish tortilla
- Tortilla 'batatas harras' - A spicy Spanish tortilla
- Squash, halloumi and chilli omelette - Spicy, with squash & Greek cheese
- Omelettes - Many omelette recipes
- Misc. tortilla recipes:
- Tortilla press - The device and also a great tip for making them without a press!
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.