Philadelphia chicken and chive risotto
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 small chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 8 g butter
- 60 g onion, finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 250 g risotto rice
- 0.5 litre hot chicken stock
- Black pepper, to taste
- 75 g Philadelphia Light with garlic and herbs, softened
- A few fresh chives to serve
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan.
- Add the chicken and cook until golden brown and the juices run clear. Remove from pan.
- Melt the butter and sauté the onions for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the rice and stir until well coated in butter.
- Ladle in a little hot stock; stir until the stock is absorbed.
- Add another ladle and continue until all stock is absorbed and rice is cooked.
- Season to taste with pepper.
- Stir through the Philly and cooked chicken.
Serve with fresh chives.
Other recipes that use Philadelphia light with garlic and herbs:
- Philadelphia bacon wrapped chicken breasts
- Philadelphia chicken and chive risotto
- Philadelphia chilli pasta bake
- Philadelphia chicken and sweetcorn quesadillas
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.