Philadelphia chilli pasta bake
- 300 g extra lean minced beef
- 1 large jar ready made chilli con carne sauce
- 300 g penne pasta
- 100 g Philadelphia Light with Garlic and Herbs
- 1 large egg
- 150 g tub Greek yogurt
- 40 g reduced fat cheddar cheese, grated
- 180° C (350° F - gas 4), [fan oven 160° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour]
- Heat a large frying pan, add the mince and brown then add the chilli sauce and cook over a reduced low heat for 5 minutes.
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the pack and drain well.
- Mix with the chilli sauce to combine and pour into an ovenproof dish.
- In a bowl with a whisk, mix the Philly, egg and yogurt and half of the cheddar cheese.
- Pour the Philly mix over the top of the saucy pasta and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes until browned on top.
Serve with a green salad.
Other recipes that use Philadelphia light with garlic and herbs:
- Philadelphia bacon wrapped chicken breasts
- Philadelphia chicken and chive risotto
- Philadelphia chilli pasta bake
- Philadelphia chicken and sweetcorn quesadillas
- More than 15 interesting chili con carne recipes
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.