Philadelphia bacon wrapped chicken breasts
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 120 g Philadelphia Light with Garlic & Herbs
- 4 rashers streaky bacon
- Preheat the oven to 200° C (400° F - gas 6), [fan oven 180° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour] and have ready a baking tray or tin.
- Cut a slit into the side of each chicken breast to form a pocket and then open out to form a butterfly.
- Spread the Philly into the middle of the open chicken breast. Season well and fold over, pressing the sides together.
- Wrap each chicken breast with 1 slice of bacon. Place on the baking tray and bake for around 20 minutes for a small chicken breast or 25-30 minutes for a larger chicken breast, ensuring the chicken is thoroughly cooked through before serving.
Other recipes that use Philadelphia light with garlic and herbs:
- Philadelphia bacon wrapped chicken breasts
- Philadelphia chicken and chive risotto
- Philadelphia chilli pasta bake
- Philadelphia chicken and sweetcorn quesadillas
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.