Slow cooking as the main cooking method for a recipe
This category contains recipes where primary method of cooking by use of a slow cooker. A slow cooker or Crock-Pot (a trademark often used generically) is a countertop electrical cooking appliance that maintains a relatively low temperature (compared to other cooking methods, e.g., baking, grilling, or frying) for many hours, allowing unattended cooking of pot roasts, stews, and other suitable dishes. They are usually not suited to some purposes such as baking.
Pages in category "Slow cooked"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total.
- Slow cooked silverside of beef
- Beef and red pepper meatloaf (slow cooker recipe)
- Beef Massaman curry (slow cooker recipe)
- Beef short ribs (slow cooker recipe)
- Beef Skirt Steak Fajitas
- Braised lamb shanks (slow cooker recipe)
- Bramblebee Old Spot pulled pork
- Breaded belly of pork fingers with creamy cabbage and red wine jus
- Cajun Pulled Pork
- Slow cooked chicken (slow cooker recipe)
- Chicken kadra with Chickpeas, peppers and onions (slow cooker recipe)
- Chicken kadra with Chickpeas, red peppers and raisins
- Chicken Massaman curry
- Chicken with pumpkins seeds and peanut butter (slow cooker recipe)
- Chicken, asparagus and broad bean suet crumble
- Chinese pork spare ribs (Slow cooker recipe)
- Chorizo and prawn curry
- Cochinita pibil (slow cooker recipe)
- Creamy tarragon chicken in pumpkin cups
- Curried Oxford sausages