Slow cooker as the main cooking method for a recipe
This category contains recipes where primary method of cooking by use of a slow cooker. A slow cooker or Crock-Pot (a trademark often used generically) is a countertop electrical cooking appliance that maintains a relatively low temperature (compared to other cooking methods, e.g., baking, grilling, or frying) for many hours, allowing unattended cooking of pot roasts, stews, and other suitable dishes. They are usually not suited to some purposes such as baking.
Pages in category "Slow cooked"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- Slow cooked chicken (slow cooker recipe)
- Chicken kadra with Chickpeas, peppers and onions (slow cooker recipe)
- Chicken kadra with Chickpeas, red peppers and raisins
- Chicken Massaman curry
- Chicken with pumpkins seeds and peanut butter (slow cooker recipe)
- Chinese pork spare ribs (Slow cooker recipe)
- Cochinita pibil (slow cooker recipe)
- Creamy tarragon chicken in pumpkin cups