I love Taco shells
Using the last slice of pork shoulder for this experiment with Taste Sensations seasoning mixes. This one, taco seasoning has the authentic herby, spicy, almost smokey smell. Fantastic authentic flavour!
- 1500g pork shoulder, rind and excess fat removed
- Half a large orange, roughly sliced
- 1 large white onion, finely chopped
- 300 ml white wine
- 2 tablespoons Taste Sensation taco seasoning
- Place the pork shoulder in the slow cooker and pour over the white wine
- If you have the time, leave this for a few hours to soak into the meat
- Cover with chopped onions and orange slices
- Slow cook for 8 hours on low, ensuring the cooker does not dry out. Add a little extra wine or water if needed
- Remove as much of the orange rind as you want, drain excess liquid and use to fill taco shells together with onions and salad.
- Sour cream always adds a nice finish!
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#porkshoulder #orange #porktacos #onions #whitewine #tacoseasoning #tastesensations #slowcooker #wine #onion #tacoshells