Pulled beef taco shells
This was lovely and will be a regular favourite.
- 300g unseasoned Pulled beef brisket
- 1 can El Paso refried beans
- 1 teaspoon Taste Sensation tex mex seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Taste Sensation Fajita mix
- 50 g grated cheddar cheese
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 3 small tomatoes, chopped
- Half a sweet red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 6 taco shells
- 150 ml sour cream
Preheat your oven or air fryer to 180° C (350° F - gas 4), [fan oven 160° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour]
- Mix the beans and Pulled beef brisket together with the Taste Sensation tex mex seasoning and Taste Sensation Fajita mix
- Heat for 15 minutes in a small pan - we used the slow cooker.
- Line the air fryer or oven tray with greaseproof paper.
- Fill the taco shells with the meat and bean mix
- Arrange the chopped peppers, onions and tomatoes over the top.
- Sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese
- Cook or grill for 10 minutes until the cheese is melted and the taco shells are crisped.
Filled taco shells stood in the air fryer
Serve drizzled with sour cream.
We have a number of recipes and pages related to tacos and tortilla chips:
- Tex-Mex seasoning - Make your own taco filling seasoning
- Minced beef for tacos - A Mexican spicy beef taco filling recipe
- Memphis BBQ pulled duck tacos - A duck variation on the same theme
- Baked squash filled with melted Camembert cheese - Where taco shella are used to dish up the melted cheese
- Minced beef burritos - Another Mexican favourite
- Pulled beef brisket - the basis for taco filling
- Pulled beef taco shells - assemble and cook beef brisket tacos
- Cheese nachos - Make your own version of this restaurant favourite
- Gressingham Memphis Barbecue Pulled Duck - Commercially available pre-prepared pulled duck
- Hot cheese and tomato hummus - Another delightful dipping recipes
- Cochinita pibil - A pork dish using anatto seeds for colouring and flavour
- Cochinita pibil (slow cooker recipe) - A crockpot version of the above
- Chicken margherita melt - Build these diy tortilla wraps at the table
- A minced beef taco filling recipe - includes a recipe to make the spice mix so you never have to b
- Tortilla chips
- Taco shells
- A frito pie recipe
- Quick and easy frito pie
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#tacoshells #pulledbeefbrisket #tastesensation #airfryer #fajita #texmexseasoning #sourcream #tomatoes #grated #cheddarcheese #pulledbeeftacoshells