Green and Blacks chocolate chilli pork ribs
Chili and chocolate!
5/5 Don't get better in my books! The Judge
- 900 g pork spare ribs
- 50g Green & Blacks dark chocolate (half a bar)
- 4 tablespoons tomato puree - see variations
- 1 heaped tablespoon of Taste Sensation Chilli and Lime Seasoning
- 300 ml water
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 whole star anise 'flowers' - not just 3 petals!
- Add all the ingredients to your slow cooker
- Set to low and slow cook for 8 hours
- Add extra water if it starts to dry out
- Be careful not to break up the star anise while stirring!
- Remove the star anise before serving
We're having this with couscous
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#staranise #tomatopuree #pizzatopping #darkchocolate #puree #slowcooker #greenandblackschocolatechilliporkribs #limejuice #tastesensationseasonings #couscous #porkspareribs