Chili pepper sauce
From Cookipedia(Redirected from Hot chilli sauce)
We now have an amazing collection of Chilli sauce recipes
- Adobo sauce, a Spanish / Latin-American sauce used to cook meat in.
- Almogrote, a cheese and chilli paste from the Canaries.
- Asian chili infused oil, Chili oil
- Asian chili vinegar, Nam som prik dong
- Asian seafood dipping sauce, Nuoc cham
- Chinese chilli sauce
- Chinese chilli and garlic sauce
- Chinese chilli and ginger sauce
- Kachumbari, an East African chilli sauce
- Lime and chili marinade, a great marinade for meat or fish
- Llajua recipe, a Bolivian chilli sauce
- Mild Mexican passata, a very mild tomato sauce
- Mrs Beetons chili vinegar, Old English chili vinegar recipe
- Pebre chileno (Chilean hot pepper sauce)
- Orange biter another of my homemade chili sauces
- Our Louisiana Hot Pepper Sauce recipe
- Salsa chilena (Chilean sauce)
- Salsa de ají colorado (Red pepper sauce), another Chilean chilli sauce
- Salsa de chile a la Jalapa, a chilli sauce from Jalapa (Xalapa) in the state of Veracuz in Mexico.
- Salsa salu, a gently spiced tomato sauce from Uruguay.
- Thai seafood dipping sauce
- The North African water based chili paste, Harissa paste
- The world famous Piri piri sauce
- The Asian spicy sauce, Ma la
- The vinegar based commercial chili sauce, Tabasco sauce
- The vinegar based commercial chili sauce, Louisiana Hot Pepper Sauce
- Tomato and chili dip