Piri piri sauce
As this uses a large quantity of chillies you are probable best sourcing these from an ethnic store rather than a supermarket!
- 250 g (8 oz) fresh red birdseye chillies
- 1 small onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Big pinch of sea salt
- Wear rubber gloves!
- Remove the seeds from the chillies if you don't want the sauce too hot
- Blend all the ingredients in a food processor
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.