Lime and chili marinade
- 125 ml (4 fl oz) freshly squeezed lime juice
- 4 fresh red bird's eye chillies, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon demerara sugar or jaggery
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- Mix the lime juice, chili, salt, sugar and oil together in a bowl
- Marinate your meat, poultry or fish for about 1 hour, then cook on a barbecue
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.