- 1 450 g can of plum tomatoes
- 4 fresh red chili peppers, seeds removed
- 3 fresh green chili peppers, seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- Reserve the tomato juice from the can
- In a food processor, blend the tomatoes, chillies, onion and salt until you have a smooth paste
- Add about half of the reserved tomato juice back into the blender and blitz for a few seconds
- Store in the refrigerator
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.