This wiki cheese category page contains detailed information and photographs of cheeses produced in the Italian region of Veneto.
Veneto is in the north east of Italy and comprises seven provinces: Belluno, Padova, Rovigo, Treviso, Venice, Verona and Vicenza. It is an important wine-growing area, and homemade wine making is widespread. After making wine, the alcohol of the pressed grapes is distilled to produce grappa or graspa, as it is called in the local language.
Errors and omissions
If you are a cheese producer and your cheese does not appear to be listed on Cookipedia or the information on your cheese is incorrect or out of date, please use the Contact the Editor page to send us a message and we will update the information on your cheese.
- Casalingo d'Alpago cheese.jpg
- Casàt Gardesano cheese.jpg
- Mastela cheese.jpg
- Monte cheese.jpg
- Nostrano di Costalta cheese.jpg
- Pecorino fresco di Malga cheese.jpg
- Ricotta Fioretta delle vallate Vicentine cheese.jpg
- Ricotta pecorina dei Berici cheese.jpg
- Stracòn cheese.jpg
Pages in category "Veneto cheeses"
The following 66 pages are in this category, out of 66 total.
- Caciotta di Asiago cheese
- Caciotta di latte caprino cheese
- Caciotta di pecora cheese
- Caciotta misto pecora cheese
- Cansiglio cheese
- Caprino Francese cheese
- Caprino fresco veneto cheese
- Caprino stagionato cheese
- Carnia cheese
- Casalina cheese
- Casalingo d'Alpago cheese
- Casatella Trevigiana cheese
- Casel Bellunese cheese
- Casàt Gardesano cheese
- Cesio cheese
- Comelico cheese
- Contrin cheese
- Crescenza cheese