- How to cook beetroot - Many ways to cook freshly picked beetroot
- Beetroot rosti - a sugary, chewy, savoury accompaniment
- Beetroot and bitter salad leaf risotto dressed with goats' cheese - a different risotto altogether!
- Mrs Beeton's original pickled beetroot recipe - this recipe makes 4 litres of pickled beetroot
- Mrs Beeton's original pickled beetroot recipe - this recipe makes 1 litre of pickled beetroot
- Repasaláta (Beetroot salad) - a Czechoslovakian beetroot salad with horseradish, egg, capers, gherkins and more!
- Italian beetroot salad - a minty beetroot salad
- Borscht - the classic Soviet soup
- Barsczyk (Polish beetroot soup) - The previous recipe, made the Polish way
- Beetroot and apple soup - a soup with character and lots of garlic
- Barley Couscous, Beetroot and Feta Salad - a filling salad
- Roast beetroot and Stilton salad - yet another recipe combining beetroot and horseradish
- Beetroot falafel with toasted halloumi cheese - anything with halloumi must be good.
- Lamb and beetroot casserole - Another robust meal
- Beetroot and Goats Cheese Bruschetta - A herby lunchtime snack
- Gazpacho de remolacha - A beetroot gazpacho
- Remolachas a la Sevillana - Beetroot cooked in sherry
- Salsa de Remolacha y Almendra (Beetroot and Almond Sauce) (TM) - A Thermomix recipe
- Beetroot salad (hot) - An Indian influenced beetroot salad
- Beetroot salad (cold) - The hot (temperature) version of the above