Repasaláta (Beetroot salad)
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 500g beetroot, cooked, peeled and sliced
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 tablespoon chopped gherkins
- 1 hard boiled egg, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- Combine the vinegar, sugar, salt, caraway seeds and horseradish.
- Pour over the beetroot and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Drain the beetroot, cut the slices into strips and place in a salad bowl.
- Combine the mayonnaise, capers, gherkins and egg and toss the beetroot with the dressing.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.