Fruit kebabs with choccy Philadelphia cheesecake dipping sauce
An interesting way to get your '5-a-day'!
- 80 g Philadelphia with Cadbury
- 80 g less than 3% fat crème fraiche
- 180 g of fresh fruit, cut into chunks if necessary, e.g. banana, black and green grapes, pineapple pieces, kiwi fruit, peaches or nectarines
- To make the dip mix the Philly and crème fraiche together and spoon into 4 little ramekins. Chill whilst preparing the fruit kebabs.
- Arrange the fruit on 8 short wooden skewers.
- Serve the dip pots on 4 serving plates accompanied by two fruit kebabs.
You don’t have to use the fruits suggested above. Black cherries, raspberries, strawberries blackberries or melon would all be suitable additions to the kebab sticks.
Other recipes that use Philadelphia with Cadbury:
- Chocolate Philly Cheesecake Brownies
- Chocolate Philly Profiteroles with Strawberry Coulis
- No cook chocolate crème brûlée
- Choccy Philadelphia baked crunchie cheesecake
- Chocolate and banana Philadelphia toasties
- Choccy Philly cheesecake banana smoothie
- Philadelphia mini chocolate meringues
- Fruit kebabs with choccy Philadelphia cheesecake dipping sauce
- Philadelphia black cherry and chocolate mousse shots
- Philadelphia chocolate and strawberry pancakes
- Philadelphia individual chocolate fudge cheesecakes
- Philadelphia chocolate and blueberry topped bagels
- Individual Philadelphia chocolate and summer fruit ripples
- Philadelphia chocolate strawberry shortcakes
- Philadelphia mini chocolate cheesecake bites
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.