Philadelphia black cherry and chocolate mousse shots
A quick, simple and impressive looking dessert that would be ideal for a dinner party.
- 160 g Philadelphia with Cadbury
- 150 ml double cream, whipped until thick
- 200 g morello cherry fruit filling (for pies and cheesecake toppings)
- 20 g Bournville chocolate, grated
- Have ready 10 shot glasses.
- Place the Philly in a bowl and whisk until smooth and creamy. Fold in the whipped cream until mixed.
- Spoon some cherry fruit filling into the bottom half of each shot glass. Top with the chocolate Philly mousse mixture.
- Chill until ready to serve. Just before serving, sprinkle generously with the grated chocolate.
If preferred use summer fruit compote as the base for the chocolate mousse or for a very simply dessert just serve just the mousse without a fruit base.
Other recipes that use Philadelphia with Cadbury:
- Chocolate Philly Cheesecake Brownies
- Chocolate Philly Profiteroles with Strawberry Coulis
- No cook chocolate crème brûlée
- Choccy Philadelphia baked crunchie cheesecake
- Chocolate and banana Philadelphia toasties
- Choccy Philly cheesecake banana smoothie
- Philadelphia mini chocolate meringues
- Fruit kebabs with choccy Philadelphia cheesecake dipping sauce
- Philadelphia black cherry and chocolate mousse shots
- Philadelphia chocolate and strawberry pancakes
- Philadelphia individual chocolate fudge cheesecakes
- Philadelphia chocolate and blueberry topped bagels
- Individual Philadelphia chocolate and summer fruit ripples
- Philadelphia chocolate strawberry shortcakes
- Philadelphia mini chocolate cheesecake bites
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#philadelphiablackcherryandchocolatemousseshots #chocolate #grated #fruit #philadelphiawithcadbury #dessert #morellocherry #cherry #shotglasses #recipesfromothersites #cheesecake