No cook chocolate crème brûlée
These crème brûlées do not require any cooking, though they do require a culinary blowtorch.
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- Have ready small ramekin dishes, of about 100ml capacity.
- Heat the creams and Philly together very gently in a saucepan to just below boiling point.
- Divide the mixture between the ramekin dishes, filling about two thirds full and chill for at least 2 hours. The mixture will thicken as it cools.
- About an hour before serving sprinkle the top of the crèmes with the sugar and using a culinary blow torch caramelise the sugar.
Chill again for about an hour before serving.
- If you don’t have a culinary blow torch, put the sugar topped crèmes under a very hot preheated grill until the sugar turns to caramel.
- This dessert is rich and indulgent so it is best served in small portions to delight the palate.
- These crème brûlées are delicious served with fresh fruit.
Other recipes that use Philadelphia with Cadbury:
- Chocolate Philly Cheesecake Brownies
- Chocolate Philly Profiteroles with Strawberry Coulis
- No cook chocolate crème brûlée
- Choccy Philadelphia baked crunchie cheesecake
- Chocolate and banana Philadelphia toasties
- Choccy Philly cheesecake banana smoothie
- Philadelphia mini chocolate meringues
- Fruit kebabs with choccy Philadelphia cheesecake dipping sauce
- Philadelphia black cherry and chocolate mousse shots
- Philadelphia chocolate and strawberry pancakes
- Philadelphia individual chocolate fudge cheesecakes
- Philadelphia chocolate and blueberry topped bagels
- Individual Philadelphia chocolate and summer fruit ripples
- Philadelphia chocolate strawberry shortcakes
- Philadelphia mini chocolate cheesecake bites
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.