Chocolate and banana Philadelphia toasties
- Spread each of the bread slices thinly with the spread. Divide the Philly between half of the bread slices, spreading to within about 2 cm of the non buttered side. Top the Philly with the banana slices. Cover with the remaining bread slices, ensuring the buttered side is uppermost.
- Cook in a sandwich toaster for about 4 minutes or until golden and crisp. Remove from the sandwich toaster and leave to cool for at least 5 minutes before serving.
Other recipes that use Philadelphia with Cadbury:
- Chocolate Philly Cheesecake Brownies
- Chocolate Philly Profiteroles with Strawberry Coulis
- No cook chocolate crème brûlée
- Choccy Philadelphia baked crunchie cheesecake
- Chocolate and banana Philadelphia toasties
- Choccy Philly cheesecake banana smoothie
- Philadelphia mini chocolate meringues
- Fruit kebabs with choccy Philadelphia cheesecake dipping sauce
- Philadelphia black cherry and chocolate mousse shots
- Philadelphia chocolate and strawberry pancakes
- Philadelphia individual chocolate fudge cheesecakes
- Philadelphia chocolate and blueberry topped bagels
- Individual Philadelphia chocolate and summer fruit ripples
- Philadelphia chocolate strawberry shortcakes
- Philadelphia mini chocolate cheesecake bites
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.