Choccy Philadelphia baked crunchie cheesecake
- 50 g unsalted butter
- 100 g digestive biscuits, crushed finely
- 1 Cadbury Crunchie, chopped finely
- 320 g Philadelphia with Cadbury
- 75 g caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 3 medium eggs
- 150 ml soured cream
- Preheat the oven to 150° C (300° F - gas 2), [fan oven 130° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour] and grease a 20 cm loose based tin.
- Preheat the oven to Gas 2, 150 °C and grease a 20 cm loose based tin.
- Melt the butter and stir in the biscuits and half of the crushed Crunchie. Mix well and then press into the base of the tin. Set aside.
- In a bowl, beat the Philadelphia and sugar together then add the sieved cocoa and flour. Mix well then beat in the eggs and soured cream until smooth.
- Pour over the biscuit base and bake for 45 minutes, turn off the oven and allow to cool with the door slightly ajar for 1 hour. Remove and chill for a couple of hours or overnight. Before serving, remove from the tin and place onto a serving plate and scatter the remaining Crunchie over the top.
Other recipes that use Philadelphia with Cadbury:
- Chocolate Philly Cheesecake Brownies
- Chocolate Philly Profiteroles with Strawberry Coulis
- No cook chocolate crème brûlée
- Choccy Philadelphia baked crunchie cheesecake
- Chocolate and banana Philadelphia toasties
- Choccy Philly cheesecake banana smoothie
- Philadelphia mini chocolate meringues
- Fruit kebabs with choccy Philadelphia cheesecake dipping sauce
- Philadelphia black cherry and chocolate mousse shots
- Philadelphia chocolate and strawberry pancakes
- Philadelphia individual chocolate fudge cheesecakes
- Philadelphia chocolate and blueberry topped bagels
- Individual Philadelphia chocolate and summer fruit ripples
- Philadelphia chocolate strawberry shortcakes
- Philadelphia mini chocolate cheesecake bites
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.