Chocolate Philly Cheesecake Brownies
These chocolate brownies look simple to make and also rather moorish!
- 175 g caster sugar
- 150 g unsalted butter
- 50 g Bournville cocoa
- 75 g plain flour
- 3 medium eggs, beaten
- 160 g Philadelphia with Cadbury
- Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 180 °C and grease and line a 20 cm square tin.
- Melt sugar, butter and cocoa in a bowl over a pan of simmering water. Remove from the heat and mix well, then stir in the flour. Add eggs and mix well.
- Pour into the tin, making sure it goes into the corners. Place teaspoons of the Philadelphia over the chocolate and using a knife or skewer swirl it a little.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until just firm. Cool in the tin, then turn out and cut into pieces.
Other recipes that use Philadelphia with Cadbury:
- Chocolate Philly Cheesecake Brownies
- Chocolate Philly Profiteroles with Strawberry Coulis
- No cook chocolate crème brûlée
- Choccy Philadelphia baked crunchie cheesecake
- Chocolate and banana Philadelphia toasties
- Choccy Philly cheesecake banana smoothie
- Philadelphia mini chocolate meringues
- Fruit kebabs with choccy Philadelphia cheesecake dipping sauce
- Philadelphia black cherry and chocolate mousse shots
- Philadelphia chocolate and strawberry pancakes
- Philadelphia individual chocolate fudge cheesecakes
- Philadelphia chocolate and blueberry topped bagels
- Individual Philadelphia chocolate and summer fruit ripples
- Philadelphia chocolate strawberry shortcakes
- Philadelphia mini chocolate cheesecake bites
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.