Philadelphia chocolate and strawberry pancakes
Want to make something really interesting on Pancake day? This looks like a good candidate - I think I might have to practice this recipe a few times first!
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 110 g plain flour
- 2 medium free range eggs
- 300 ml semi-skimmed milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 180 g strawberries chopped in half to serve
- 120 g Philadelphia with Cadbury
- Whisk together the plain flour, eggs and milk. Let the mixture rest for 30 minutes, or up to 1 hour if you have time.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a shallow frying pan, then pour in 2 tablespoons of the mixture and swirl so it spreads to the edges. Cook for 1 minute before flipping over and cooking on the opposite side for another minute, then remove from the pan.
- Repeat until all the mixture is used up.
- Spread each pancake with approximately 15g Philadelphia with Cadbury. Divide the strawberries between the pancakes and fold them over.
Other recipes that use Philadelphia with Cadbury:
- Chocolate Philly Cheesecake Brownies
- Chocolate Philly Profiteroles with Strawberry Coulis
- No cook chocolate crème brûlée
- Choccy Philadelphia baked crunchie cheesecake
- Chocolate and banana Philadelphia toasties
- Choccy Philly cheesecake banana smoothie
- Philadelphia mini chocolate meringues
- Fruit kebabs with choccy Philadelphia cheesecake dipping sauce
- Philadelphia black cherry and chocolate mousse shots
- Philadelphia chocolate and strawberry pancakes
- Philadelphia individual chocolate fudge cheesecakes
- Philadelphia chocolate and blueberry topped bagels
- Individual Philadelphia chocolate and summer fruit ripples
- Philadelphia chocolate strawberry shortcakes
- Philadelphia mini chocolate cheesecake bites
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.