Philadelphia mini chocolate cheesecake bites
Your imagination is the only limit to what you can top these sugary cheesecake bites with.
This was a seasonal Christmas recipe.
- Arrange the biscuits on a serving platter.
- Spread or pipe a little Philly with Cadbury on to each biscuit and serve topped with a number of different toppings.
For toppings to your mini cheesecakes try a selection of the following:
- A little strawberry or raspberry jam or summer fruit compote for speed.
- A little edible silver or gold glitter for glamour.
- A few dried cranberries.
- A sprinkling of chopped pecan or hazelnuts for bite.
- Or some chocolate decorations
Other recipes that use Philadelphia with Cadbury:
- Chocolate Philly Cheesecake Brownies
- Chocolate Philly Profiteroles with Strawberry Coulis
- No cook chocolate crème brûlée
- Choccy Philadelphia baked crunchie cheesecake
- Chocolate and banana Philadelphia toasties
- Choccy Philly cheesecake banana smoothie
- Philadelphia mini chocolate meringues
- Fruit kebabs with choccy Philadelphia cheesecake dipping sauce
- Philadelphia black cherry and chocolate mousse shots
- Philadelphia chocolate and strawberry pancakes
- Philadelphia individual chocolate fudge cheesecakes
- Philadelphia chocolate and blueberry topped bagels
- Individual Philadelphia chocolate and summer fruit ripples
- Philadelphia chocolate strawberry shortcakes
- Philadelphia mini chocolate cheesecake bites
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#philadelphiaminichocolatecheesecakebites #chocolate #pecan #recipesfromothersites #driedcranberries #jam #biscuit #raspberry #strawberry #cheesecakes #cheesecake