Philadelphia individual chocolate fudge cheesecakes
- 75 g light digestive biscuits, crushed to crumbs
- 20 g butter, melted
- 160 g Philadelphia with Cadbury
- 180 g double cream
- 20 g icing sugar
- 1 Cadbury Fudge Bar, roughly chopped
- 1 Cadbury Chocolate Flake
- Arrange 5 x 6-7 cm ring moulds on a flat baking tray. Stir biscuit crumbs into melted butter. Divide between ring moulds and press firmly into the bases. Chill well whilst preparing the filling.
- Whisk together the Philadelphia and double cream and icing sugar until thick. Stir in the fudge pieces.
- Divide the filling between the ring moulds and smooth on top of the biscuit bases. Chill for at least 2 hour before serving. When ready to serve, remove the cheesecakes from the moulds and serve sprinkled with some crumbled chocolate flake.
- These are rich little cheesecakes so don't be tempted to increase the portion size.
- Delicious served with fresh or tinned mango.
- If you don't have any ring moulds these cheesecakes can be made in ramekins lined with cling film. Unmould just before serving.
Other recipes that use Philadelphia with Cadbury:
- Chocolate Philly Cheesecake Brownies
- Chocolate Philly Profiteroles with Strawberry Coulis
- No cook chocolate crème brûlée
- Choccy Philadelphia baked crunchie cheesecake
- Chocolate and banana Philadelphia toasties
- Choccy Philly cheesecake banana smoothie
- Philadelphia mini chocolate meringues
- Fruit kebabs with choccy Philadelphia cheesecake dipping sauce
- Philadelphia black cherry and chocolate mousse shots
- Philadelphia chocolate and strawberry pancakes
- Philadelphia individual chocolate fudge cheesecakes
- Philadelphia chocolate and blueberry topped bagels
- Individual Philadelphia chocolate and summer fruit ripples
- Philadelphia chocolate strawberry shortcakes
- Philadelphia mini chocolate cheesecake bites
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.