Philadelphia cream cheese, sundried tomatoes and capers over spaghetti (V)
- 750 g spaghetti
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 tomatoes, skinned, deseeded and diced
- 1 red onion finely diced
- 180 g Philadelphia Original
- In a large frying pan heat a drizzle of olive oil and gently cook the onion till for 2-3mins till soft. Cook the pasta as per the pack instructions.
- Add the tomatoes to the onions and cook for 1 min, stir in the Philly then the sundried tomatoes, capers and heat through.
- Once the spaghetti is cooked, drain it and add it to the sauce tossing well to coat thoroughly. Divide between serving plates and scatter with basil leaves.
Other recipes using Philadelphia Original cream cheese:
- Philadelphia dauphinoise potatoes
- Philadelphia meatball pasta
- Philadelphia breakfast muffins
- Easy Philadelphia cheesecake
- Philadelphia spiced lamb
- Philadelphia smoked salmon party crackers
- Philadelphia scallops with sweet ginger and lime
- Philadelphia vanilla ice cream
- Philadelphia jacket potatoes with chicken mustard and honey
- Philadelphia asparagus and parma ham quiche
- Philadelphia cream cheese, sundried tomatoes and capers over spaghetti
- Philadelphia cream cheese, sundried tomatoes and capers over spaghetti (V)
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#spaghetti #diced #basilleaves #sauce #capers #tomatoes #onion #recipesfromothersites #philadelphiaoriginal #redonion #sundriedtomatoes