Philadelphia smoked salmon party crackers
- 250 g Philadelphia Original
- 100 g smoked salmon, chopped
- black pepper to taste
- Grated rind of ½ lemon
- 8 sheets of filo pastry
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 200° C (400° F - gas 6), [fan oven 180° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour]
- Mix together the Philadelphia, salmon, black pepper and lemon rind and leave to one side.
- Lay the filo pastry sheets on top of each other and cut into 3 equal strips to give 24 strips in all. Oil the top layer of filo, place a teaspoon of the Philly mixture on the end of each strip and roll up into a cylinder, then pinch the ends into a cracker shape.
- Brush with a little oil and place onto an oiled baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining strips of filo until you have 24 crackers.
- Bake in a preheated oven, Gas 6, 200 °C for 10 minutes until golden and crisp.
Serve warm or cold as a party bite or as a starter.
Other recipes using Philadelphia Original cream cheese:
- Philadelphia dauphinoise potatoes
- Philadelphia meatball pasta
- Philadelphia breakfast muffins
- Easy Philadelphia cheesecake
- Philadelphia spiced lamb
- Philadelphia smoked salmon party crackers
- Philadelphia scallops with sweet ginger and lime
- Philadelphia vanilla ice cream
- Philadelphia jacket potatoes with chicken mustard and honey
- Philadelphia asparagus and parma ham quiche
- Philadelphia cream cheese, sundried tomatoes and capers over spaghetti
- Philadelphia cream cheese, sundried tomatoes and capers over spaghetti (V)
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#lemon #philadelphiasmokedsalmonpartycrackers #filopastry #starter #cracker #blackpepper #salmon #filo #bakingsheet #miseenplace #philadelphiaoriginal