Philadelphia jacket potatoes with chicken mustard and honey
For that extra special baked potato, follow the simple steps here.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 100 g Philadelphia Original
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon runny honey
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken for approx. 5 minutes until browned and cooked through (juices will run clear when tested with a sharp knife).
- Reduce the heat to low and add the Philly, milk, honey and mustard to the pan. Stir until the Philly melts and forms a creamy sauce and is totally heated through.
Other recipes using Philadelphia Original cream cheese:
- Philadelphia dauphinoise potatoes
- Philadelphia meatball pasta
- Philadelphia breakfast muffins
- Easy Philadelphia cheesecake
- Philadelphia spiced lamb
- Philadelphia smoked salmon party crackers
- Philadelphia scallops with sweet ginger and lime
- Philadelphia vanilla ice cream
- Philadelphia jacket potatoes with chicken mustard and honey
- Philadelphia asparagus and parma ham quiche
- Philadelphia cream cheese, sundried tomatoes and capers over spaghetti
- Philadelphia cream cheese, sundried tomatoes and capers over spaghetti (V)
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.