Philadelphia scallops with sweet ginger and lime
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 200 g whole scallops
- 60 g Philadelphia Original
- 1 piece stem ginger in syrup, chopped finely
- zest of 1 lime
- 1 dsp lime juice
- 1 tablespoon semi-skimmed milk
- freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan or griddle pan and griddle the scallops for 1-2 minutes each side.
- Mix the Philadelphia with the stem ginger, lime and milk and serve with the scallops (alternatively warm the sauce and spoon over the scallops).
Other recipes using Philadelphia Original cream cheese:
- Philadelphia dauphinoise potatoes
- Philadelphia meatball pasta
- Philadelphia breakfast muffins
- Easy Philadelphia cheesecake
- Philadelphia spiced lamb
- Philadelphia smoked salmon party crackers
- Philadelphia scallops with sweet ginger and lime
- Philadelphia vanilla ice cream
- Philadelphia jacket potatoes with chicken mustard and honey
- Philadelphia asparagus and parma ham quiche
- Philadelphia cream cheese, sundried tomatoes and capers over spaghetti
- Philadelphia cream cheese, sundried tomatoes and capers over spaghetti (V)
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.