Easy Philadelphia cheesecake
A quick and simple cheesecake that requires no cooking.
- 125 g digestive biscuits crumbs
- 40 g butter, melted
- 250 g Philadelphia Original
- 397 g can condensed milk
- 120 ml fresh lemon juice, approx 3 lemons
- 200 mixed summer fruits e.g. strawberries, raspberries, blueberries
- Combine the biscuit crumbs and melted butter and press into the base of an 18 cm loose bottomed cake tin and chill whilst preparing the filling.
- Whisk together the Philly and condensed milk. Then stir in the lemon juice until mixed. Pour over the prepared base and chill for at least 1 hour until set.
- Decorate with the summer fruits.
The summer fruits could be replaced with a mixture of prepared tropical fruits e.g. kiwi, pineapple, mango and passion fruit.
Other recipes using Philadelphia Original cream cheese:
- Philadelphia dauphinoise potatoes
- Philadelphia meatball pasta
- Philadelphia breakfast muffins
- Easy Philadelphia cheesecake
- Philadelphia spiced lamb
- Philadelphia smoked salmon party crackers
- Philadelphia scallops with sweet ginger and lime
- Philadelphia vanilla ice cream
- Philadelphia jacket potatoes with chicken mustard and honey
- Philadelphia asparagus and parma ham quiche
- Philadelphia cream cheese, sundried tomatoes and capers over spaghetti
- Philadelphia cream cheese, sundried tomatoes and capers over spaghetti (V)
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#easyphiladelphiacheesecake #condensedmilk #lemonjuice #butter #fruits #blueberries #cheesecake #strawberries #biscuit #lemons #philadelphiaoriginal