Philadelphia meatball pasta
- 300 g spaghetti
- 300 g ready-made meatballs
- 1 dessertspoon sunflower oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 150 g Philadelphia Original
- 2 teaspoon wholegrain mustard or 1 teaspoon English mustard
- 75ml beef stock
- Fry the meatballs in a little oil until browned all over and cooked through. Remove the meatballs from the pan.
- Add the onion to the frying pan and cook gently for several minutes to soften the onions.
- Add the Philly to the onions with the stock (or a little water) and mustard. Gently heat until the Philly has melted then stir in the meatballs.
- Meanwhile drain the pasta and divide between pasta bowls.
- Top with the meatballs and spoon over the Philly sauce to serve.
Other recipes using Philadelphia Original cream cheese:
- Philadelphia dauphinoise potatoes
- Philadelphia meatball pasta
- Philadelphia breakfast muffins
- Easy Philadelphia cheesecake
- Philadelphia spiced lamb
- Philadelphia smoked salmon party crackers
- Philadelphia scallops with sweet ginger and lime
- Philadelphia vanilla ice cream
- Philadelphia jacket potatoes with chicken mustard and honey
- Philadelphia asparagus and parma ham quiche
- Philadelphia cream cheese, sundried tomatoes and capers over spaghetti
- Philadelphia cream cheese, sundried tomatoes and capers over spaghetti (V)
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.