Potatoes with horseradish
- 500g (1 lb) potatoes, peeled.
- 3 tablespoons grated horseradish
- sea salt
- Dill leaves, chopped
- 50 ml Soured cream or yogurt
- Boil the potatoes until just tender. Skewer with a sharp knife for an even texture all the way through, chop coarsely
- Add the chopped dill, horseradish to the cream and mix well
- Stir in the potato pieces and mix well
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.