Raw grated horseradish for dipping
Nom, nom, nom!
4.1/5 But it does make me sneeze! The Judge
I discovered this gem accidently, and being a lover of all things hot and spicy, this simple recipe has become my new hottest favourites!
This simple dip is great for dipping chips, chicken pieces, sausages, anything really. Touch your food in the dip and little pieces of horseradish will stick to it giving you spicy little bursts of flavour.
- Using a coarse laser cut grated such as the Jamie Oliver acid etched coarse grater grate the horseradish root into a serving bowl.
- Add a pinch of sea salt.
- Stir with a toothpick to distribute evenly.
- Freezing horseradish - How easily save fresh horseradish for future use
- Horseradish - The British brassica root
- Steirischer kren (Styrian horseradish) - Austrian horseradish with g.g.A. protection
- Spreewälder Meerrettich (Spreewald horseradish) - German horseradish with G.g.A. protection
- Japanese horseradish - Otherwise know as wasabi
- Horseradish sauce recipes
- Raw grated horseradish for dipping - So simple, just grate the horseradish and dip food into it!
- Horseradish dip - A yogurt and horseradish dip, great with chips
- Horseradish cream recipe - Crème fraiche horseradish sauce
- Hot horseradish sauce recipe - Another horseradish sauce recipe
- Horseradish sauce with apples recipe - A fruity horseradish sauce
- Horseradish double cream sauce recipe - A richer version of horseradish sauce
- Hot horseradish sauce (V) recipe - A vegan horseradish sauce recipe
- Recipes using lots of horseradish
- Horseradish pickle recipe - A peppery horseradish pickle recipe
- Potatoes with horseradish recipe - A simple way to jazz up potatoes
- Rooster potato salad with grilled mackerel and horseradish - A nice potato salad recipe, with horseradish
- Karp w sosie chrzanowym (Carp with horseradish sauce) - A peppery Christmas fish recipe from Poland
- Potted smoked mackerel with Capricorn goats' cheese and chives - another peppery, fishy cheese recipe
- Harlech cheese - Cheese with added horseradish
- Toad in the hole with apple and horseradish relish - Another use for your horseradish sauce
- A horseradish question!
- File talk:Horseradish or Aconite.JPG - Is this plant aconite or is it horseradish?
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#horseradishroot #grated #dip #britishrecipes #chips #chicken #veganrecipes #spicyrecipes #jamieoliveracidetchedcoarsegrater #starters #vegetarianrecipes