Rooster potato salad with grilled mackerel and horseradish
Albert Bartlett products can be found in most UK supermarkets. You can find out more about their products at http://albertbartlett.co.uk.
- 4 fillets of mackerel trimmed and pin boned
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 Rooster potatoes
- 2 spring onions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 50g stick fresh horseradish
- Salt, pepper, lemon juice
- Boil the potatoes in salted water until cooked. Leave to cool then peel.
- Cut into dice and fold in the thinly sliced spring onion, sour cream, seasoning and as much grated horseradish as you can take.
- Lay the fish skin side up, brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place under a hot grill and cook for 6-8 minutes. The skin should be browned and crisp.
- Finish with a little lemon juice and lay the fish on top of the potato salad.
- Decorate with a little spring onion.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of the now inactive www.albert-bartlett.co.uk