This was great for dipping twice fried, air fried potato chips.
- 5 tablespoons of Greek-style yogurt
- 1 inch (2.5 cm) of horseradish root
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Pinch of sea salt
- Add the yogurt to a serving bowl
- Grate the horseradish root into the yogurt
- Stir in the lime juice and salt and mix well.
- Leave for 10 minutes, or longer, then give it a final mix and serve.
- Freezing horseradish - How easily save fresh horseradish for future use
- Horseradish - The British brassica root
- Steirischer kren (Styrian horseradish) - Austrian horseradish with g.g.A. protection
- Spreewälder Meerrettich (Spreewald horseradish) - German horseradish with G.g.A. protection
- Japanese horseradish - Otherwise know as wasabi
- Horseradish sauce recipes
- Raw grated horseradish for dipping - So simple, just grate the horseradish and dip food into it!
- Horseradish dip - A yogurt and horseradish dip, great with chips
- Horseradish cream recipe - Crème fraiche horseradish sauce
- Hot horseradish sauce recipe - Another horseradish sauce recipe
- Horseradish sauce with apples recipe - A fruity horseradish sauce
- Horseradish double cream sauce recipe - A richer version of horseradish sauce
- Hot horseradish sauce (V) recipe - A vegan horseradish sauce recipe
- Recipes using lots of horseradish
- Horseradish pickle recipe - A peppery horseradish pickle recipe
- Potatoes with horseradish recipe - A simple way to jazz up potatoes
- Rooster potato salad with grilled mackerel and horseradish - A nice potato salad recipe, with horseradish
- Karp w sosie chrzanowym (Carp with horseradish sauce) - A peppery Christmas fish recipe from Poland
- Potted smoked mackerel with Capricorn goats' cheese and chives - another peppery, fishy cheese recipe
- Harlech cheese - Cheese with added horseradish
- Toad in the hole with apple and horseradish relish - Another use for your horseradish sauce
- A horseradish question!
- File talk:Horseradish or Aconite.JPG - Is this plant aconite or is it horseradish?
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#horseradishdip #yogurt #horseradishroot #horseradishsauce #horseradishdip #limejuice #dip #dipsandsauces #gratedhorseradish #beefsauce #grated