Potted smoked mackerel with Capricorn goats' cheese and chives
- 2 x100g Capricorn® Somerset goats cheese
- 90g flaked smoked mackerel
- 1 ciabatta loaf
- A handful of chopped chives
- ½ teaspoon of horseradish sauce
- ½ lemon
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place the flaked mackerel into a bowl.
- Dice and add the Capricorn® Somerset goats cheese, season well with pepper.
- Add the chives and horseradish.
- Cut a wedge from the lemon and set aside. Juice and zest the remaining lemon, add to the bowl and mix well. Divide into two ramakins.
- Slice the ciabatta, cutting three small slices for each person, and lightly toast.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.