Air fried garlic croutons
- 2 wholemeal bread rolls cut into small cubes
- 2 large cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Add the crushed garlic, 2 tablespoons of olive oil together with the salt and pepper and whisk to combine
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the air fryer and tip the bread mixture into the air fryer
- Air fry for about 8 minutes or until toasted to your liking
White rolls work just as well, it's just that wholemeal is my personal preference.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.