Air fried croutons
5/5 Just tried this - wonderful idea - Thanks! 💖💖💖 The Judge
These are as good made from fresh bread as they are when made from stale bread.
I've tried these with many type of bread and the nicest come from sourdough bread. Having said that, I think Morrison's sourdough bloomer is one of the nicest supermarket loaves out there so it's not surprising.
- 3 thick slices of sourdough bread, roughly cut into bite sized cubes.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Add 3 tablespoon of olive oil to the air fryer, tip the cubes of sourdough bread and add a pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Air fry for about 8 minutes or until toasted to your liking
We have a number of recipes for making croutons:
- Making crispy croutons for salads
- Croutons recipe
- Air fried croutons
- Air fried garlic croutons
- Basil and lemon chicken salad with air fried garlic croutons
- Red onion and roast cherry tomato soup with pesto croutons
- Red onion soup with Capricorn croutons
- Crispy bacon salad with poached eggs and croutons
- Melon salad with grilled halloumi cheese croutons
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#croutons #oliveoil #sourdoughbread #airfriedcroutons #bread #airfry #soups #salad #salads #sourdough #airfryer