Sopa Donosti (TM)
- Remove the heads from the crayfish and keep them.
- Peel the tails and reserve.
- Peel the tomatoes, remove the seeds and chop them.
- Wash the leek and chop it.
- Peel the shallots and chop them.
- Add the sofrito ingredients to the bowl with the crayfish heads 5 minutes / 100° / Speed 5.
- Add the water, brandy, wine and salt 5 minutes / 100° / Speed 4.
- Strain the stock and wash the bowl well.
- Pour the stock back into the bowl with the rice 10 minutes / 100° / Reverse blade / Speed Spoon.
- One minute before the end, add the reserved crayfish tails.
- When the time is up, check for salt and serve, accompanied with the grated truffle.
- Translated from a recipe in Cocina española con Thermomix (Susaeta Ediciones)
- Crispy crayfish patties
- Crayfish chili quiche
- Devilled crayfish tails
- Smoked salmon and crayfish parcels
- Fishermans pie with crayfish and squash mash
- Crayfish, avocado and grapefruit salad
- Garlic and crayfish pizza
- Spaghetti squash with cheese and chili crayfish
- Crayfish bisque
- Filo pastry wrapped crayfish
- Sopa Donosti (TM)
- Crayfish bisque - information about the canned version, not a recipe
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#crayfish #thermomix #truffle #leek #brandy #stock #shallots #tomatoes #rice #sofrito #grated