Peppers stuffed with lobster cream (TM)
For the stock
For the cream
For the sauce
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1 tomato, peeled and seeds removed
- 100g white wine
- 100g water
- 1 fish stock cube
- To make the stock, put half of the milk and the wine into the bowl with the brandy and the head of the lobster 7 minutes / 100° / Speed 4.
- Strain through a fine sieve, add the rest of the milk and reserve.
- Wash the bowl and the lid.
- For the cream, put the butter, oil and flour into the bowl 3 minutes / 100° / Speed 3.
- Add the reserved stock 6 minutes / 100° / Speed 3.
- Add the peeled and chopped lobster, the egg yolk and seasoning 4 minutes / 80° / Speed 1½.
- If the cream is very thick, add a little milk.
- Stuff the peppers with the cream, close them with a cocktail stick and place them in a baking dish.
- Without washing the bowl add the carrot and tomato 5 seconds / Speed 5.
- [Scrape down the sides of the bowl] then 5 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 3½.
- Add the remaining sauce ingredients 5 minutes / 100° / Speed 4.
- If the sauce isn't smooth enough chop for a few seconds / Speeds 5-7-9.
- Finally pour the sauce over the peppers and bake for 15 minutes at 170°C.
- Serve sprinkled with the chopped parsley.
- This is a translation of a recipe in Cocina española con Thermomix
Interesting lobster recipes
- All about the lobster
- Lobster roll - a kind of sandwich filled with lobster meat
- Lobster thermidor - lobster cooked with a rich creamy seafood sauce, topped with parmesan cheese
- Lobster Newberg - the story of how Lobster a la Wenberg became Lobster a la Newberg
- Bill Granger's Lobster with Preserved Lemon - Australian chef and restaurateur, Bill Granger shows us an unusual way to prepare lobster tails with preserved lemons
- Spicy prawn ravioli in lobster bisque - a pasta dish with lobster meat
- Lobster and coconut soup with ginger - a Delia Smith cheat to turn a great soup into a brilliant one
- Peppers stuffed with lobster cream (TM) - small sweet peppers filled with a creamy seafood sauce, created with Thermomix
- Lobster bisque - make the classic lobster soup at home
- Prawn thermidor - an economical way to assimilate the classic lobster dish
- Thermidor sauce - make the classic thermidor sauce to use with pasta, vegetables or even as a dip
- Dublin lawyer - a rich Irish seafood dish utilising fresh lobster, cream, whiskey and sometimes mushrooms
- Salmon and prawn tagliatelle - a seafood dish using lobster bisque
- Fish chunks in lobster sauce with fresh pasta - another seafood dish using lobster bisque
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.