Horseradish double cream sauce
- 50 g (2 oz) fresh horseradish root
- 142 ml (5 fl oz - ¼ pint) double cream
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon mustard powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- Soak the root for 1 hour in cold water.
- Rinse, scrape clean and grate - take care, as the picture shows it can be worse than slicing onions!
- Whip the cream and fold in the remaining ingredients
Serve with roast beef
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.