Lebzelteromelette (Ginger omelette)
- 125 ml milk
- 2 eggs, yolks beaten and whites stiffly whisked
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon of hazelnuts, coarsely chopped and fried in a little butter
- A few raisins
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- Knob of butter
- 15 g Cranberry or raspberry jam
- 5g Icing sugar
- Beat the milk, egg yolks and flour until smooth.
- Add the raisins, nuts and ginger.
- Fold in the egg whites.
- Melt the butter in an omelette or frying pan, add the batter. smooth out and cover.
- When it is golden brown on the bottom, turn it over and cook the other side.
- Spread the top with some jam, fold in half and transfer to a plate.
- Using a sieve, spinkle the omelette with the icing sugar.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.