This is a translation of a recipe in Salsas y Aliños con Thermomix (Susaeta Ediciones)
- 2 ripe avocados
- 200g tomatoes
- 1 small onion
- ½ lemon
- 1 teaspoon fresh coriander
- A pinch of pepper
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of sugar
- Peel and chop the avocados and onion.
- Wash and chop the tomatoes and remove the seeds.
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon half.
- Put the avocado, tomato, onion, coriander and lemon juice into the bowl.
- Beat at Speed 4 to obtain a thick purée.
- Add the salt, pepper and sugar and blend again at Speed 4.
We have many other Guacamole recipes:
- A simple Guacamole recipe
- An authentic Mexican version, Guacamole con aceite de oliva
- An Anglicised version of Diana Kennedy's guacamole recipe, Tostadas de guacamole y crema
- A red guacamole, Guacamole rojo
- A Thermomix recipe that is a translation from Salsas y Aliños con Thermomix by Susaeta Ediciones
- Another Thermomix variation
- Cuban guacamole summer salad, a salad that uses guacamole as a key ingredient
- Picante guacamole, a guacamole recipe from MexTrade, London
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#onion #tomatoes #lemon #avocados #coriander #seeds #tomato #corntortillas #nachos #lemonjuice #accompaniment