Guacamole con aceite de oliva
See your street as it was 11 years ago! ...
- 2 ripe hass avocados, peeled, stoned and finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 110g ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 60g onions, finely chopped
- 3 green serrano chillies, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons coriander, finely chopped
- 2 Cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 90ml olive oil
- Large pinch of ground pepper
- Mix all of the ingredients together.
- If you are unable or can't be bothered to chop the ingredients finely, then pulse them together in a blender or food processor, but keep to a slightly chunky texture.
We have many other Guacamole recipes:
- A simple Guacamole recipe
- An authentic Mexican version, Guacamole con aceite de oliva
- An Anglicised version of Diana Kennedy's guacamole recipe, Tostadas de guacamole y crema
- A red guacamole, Guacamole rojo
- A Thermomix recipe that is a translation from Salsas y Aliños con Thermomix by Susaeta Ediciones
- Another Thermomix variation
- Cuban guacamole summer salad, a salad that uses guacamole as a key ingredient
- Picante guacamole, a guacamole recipe from MexTrade, London
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.