Pisto montañes (TM)
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 150g green peppers
- 300g onions
- 300g courgettes (zucchini)
- 100g olive oil
- 500g chopped tomatoes
- 2 vegetable stock cubes
- 100g white wine
- 25g sugar
- White pepper
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 8 slices toast
- Wash the peppers, remove the seeds and chop.
- Peel the onion, discarding the external layers.
- Wash the courgettes and chop them.
- Put the vegetables in the bowl 4 seconds / Speed 4.
- Lower the ingredients into the bowl with the spatula.
- Pour the olive oil into the bowl 8 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Reverse Blade / Speed Spoon.
- Add the tomatoes, stock cubes, white wine, sugar and pepper 20 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Reverse Blade / Speed Spoon.
- Four minutes before the end of the cooking time, add the beaten eggs through the hole in the lid.
- Serve with the toasted bread.
- This is a translation of a recipe in Cocina española con Thermomix
Other Pisto recipes
- Pisto Toledano
- Pisto manchego
- Butternut squash pisto
- Tray-baked butternut squash pisto
- Pisto (TM) (a Thermomix recipe)
- Pisto montañes (TM) (a Thermomix recipe)
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.