Pasta sauce (TM)
From Cookipedia(Redirected from Pasta sauce)
This is a translation of a recipe in Salsas y Aliños con Thermomix (Susaeta Ediciones)
- 250g minced beef
- 250g minced pork
- 350g milk
- 250g chopped and blended tomatoes
- 100g carrots
- 100g onions
- 50g celery
- 50g olive oil
- 50g mushrooms
- Add the carrot, onion, mushrooms and celery to the bowl.
- Chop 15 seconds / Speed 5.
- Add the oil and program 7 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 1.
- Next add the meats, the milk and salt.
- Cook 10 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Reverse blade / Speed spoon.
- Add the tomato and adjust seasoning.
- Cook 20 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Reverse blade / Speed spoon.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.