Kid's party sausage kebabs with potato salad
- 600g new potatoes
- 2 packs Debbie and Andrew's Perfect Pork sausages cut in half
- 2 red onions, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 red peppers, seeds removed and cut into chunks
- 12 rashers of streaky bacon, cut in half
- 25 ml Barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon salad cream
- 1 handful fresh dill, chopped
- 12 wooden skewers
- Soak your wooden skewers in water for 20 minutes then drain and put to one side
- .Halve all the sausages and put those to one side too. Preheat your barbecue to a medium heat.
- Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and cook the new potatoes for 15 minutes until tender.
- Thread the sausages, onion, pepper and bacon onto the skewers and then brush with barbecue sauce.
- Cook the kebabs on your barbecue for 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
- When the potatoes are cooked, drain and roughly crush with a fork. Stir in butter, salt and pepper, salad cream and dill.
- Serve the kebabs at once with a spoon of potato salad on the side and more barbecue sauce if you wish.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of debbieandandrew.co.uk
Many thanks to debbie&andrew's sausages for kindly giving Cookipedia permission to use the their recipes.