Jamon Serrano wrapped frankfurter roast, with stuffing
Most UK supermarkets now sell Serrano Hams for a very reasonable £30.
- 1 can of frankfurters
- 6 large slices of Serrano ham
- 170g portion of sage and onion stuffing mix
- 280 ml beef gravy
- 6 medium sized potatoes (Maris Piper is ideal for roasting)
- 8 broccoli florets
- Preheat your oven to 200° C (400° F - gas 6), [fan oven 180° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour]
- If you have an Air Fryer, make Air fried roast potatoes, if not make normal roast potatoes.
- Make up the stuffing mix as directed on your packet - [170g of stuffing mix to 350ml boiling water in my case - mix and leave for 5 minutes to absorb the water]
- Lightly oil a small baking tray and spread the stuffing over the base
- Drain the frankfurters and wrap each one in a sheet of Serrano ham, press each wrapped frankfurter into the bed of stuffing.
- Bake for 26 minutes or until the stuffing is crispy and golden.
- Make up the gravy (4 teaspoons of beef gravy granules to 280 ml boiling water)
- Boil the broccoli for 4 to 5 minutes in salted boiling water
- An excuse to use up lots of Serrano ham, and a bit of fun.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#stuffing #serranoham #boiling #beef #gravy #frankfurters #broccoli #roast #jamonserranowrappedfrankfurterroastwithstuffing #potatoes #roastpotatoes