Sage and onion stuffing
Another stuffing recipe from British Onions.
- 225g (8oz) Onions
- 110g (4oz) Fresh Breadcrumbs
- 25g (1oz) Butter
- ½ teaspoon Dried Sage
- 70ml Milk
- Salt & black pepper
- Peel and quarter the onions and cook in boiling water until tender.
- Drain and finely chop.
- Mix with breadcrumbs, sage and seasoning.
- Bind loosely with melted butter and milk.
- Use to stuff chicken, pork or lamb, or place in a baking tin dot with butter and bake for 15 minutes.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of British Onions