Sopa de Ajo (Garlic soup) (TM)
Another version of garlic soup!
- 50g extra virgin olive oil
- 40g garlic [peeled]
- 1 heaped tablespoon paprika
- 1500g water
- Salt, to taste
- 4 free range eggs
- 3 slices of finely sliced bread
- Put the oil in the bowl 5 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 1.
- When the machine stops add the garlic 4 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 3½.
- Using the spatula, scrape down the lid and the walls of the inside of the bowl.
- Add the paprika and mix Speed 3 / a few seconds.
- Incorporate the water 20 minutes / 100° / Speed 1.
- When the time is up, add the eggs and the slices of bread.
- Leave it to rest for some minutes and serve hot.
- This is a translation of a recipe in Thermomix TM31 - Imprescindible para tu cocina which is the book supplied with Spanish TMXs.
If you want to make half the quantity cook for 15 minutes only, after adding the water.
- Garlic soup, Garlic soup (V), Rich Garlic Soup (TM), Mehudehra (Albanian Garlic soup), Sopa de ajo prisionera ('Imprisoned' garlic soup), Onion and black garlic soup, Soupe à l’ail des Pyrénées (Pyrenean garlic soup), Sopa de ajo prisionera ('Imprisoned' garlic soup) (V), Soupe à l’ail des Pyrénées - Pyrenean garlic soup (V)
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#garlic #bread #thermomix #garlicsoup #paprika #thermomixrecipes #restfor #spanish #eggs #freerangeeggs