Rich Garlic Soup (TM)
- 4 bulbs garlic, separated into cloves, and roots removed (about 100g after peeling)
- 40g olive oil
- 1.5 litres Vegetable Stock
- Salt, to taste
- Place the garlic in the TM bowl and set to 3-6 seconds / Reverse Blade Direction / Speed 4.
- Empty the bowl and discard the skins.
- Dry the bowl.
- Put the oil and garlic in the bowl 15 Minutes / Temp Varoma / Reverse Blade / Speed Spoon / MC OFF.
- Add the stock and set to 30 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 1 / MC ON.
- Blend 1 minute / Speed 6-8-10 - it may be too hot to blend straight away, so leave until the temperature has gone down to 90-100 degrees.
- Check seasoning and serve, garnished with a little parsley.
Serve with plenty of bread.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#garlic #thermomixrecipes #stock #thermomix #vegetablestock #garlicsoup #oliveoil #bread #parsley