Rich Garlic Soup (TM)
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 4 bulbs garlic, separated into cloves, and roots removed (about 100g after peeling)
- 40g olive oil
- 1.5 litres Vegetable Stock
- Salt, to taste
- Place the garlic in the TM bowl and set to 3-6 seconds / Reverse Blade Direction / Speed 4.
- Empty the bowl and discard the skins.
- Dry the bowl.
- Put the oil and garlic in the bowl 15 Minutes / Temp Varoma / Reverse Blade / Speed Spoon / MC OFF.
- Add the stock and set to 30 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 1 / MC ON.
- Blend 1 minute / Speed 6-8-10 - it may be too hot to blend straight away, so leave until the temperature has gone down to 90-100 degrees.
- Check seasoning and serve, garnished with a little parsley.
Serve with plenty of bread.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.